Jim Conlin

Default It's the silly season!

This idea has potential and Newport is just the place for it! Marblehead, too!

What kind of operator's licences would be needed?

Heads or Comfort Castles(tm)? Keep the costs down.

A swim (re-entry) ladder would be a good idea for some parties.

More ideas?

Stephen Baker wrote:

Andrew Butchart says:

snip classy barge idea

That sounds supsiciously like the idea I had for a Party Barge (tm) for Newport
harbour. Build a largish barge, say 30' by 60', with a platform at one end for
the band and/or bar, and a low house at the other to get enough headroom for
the heads. In the middle have a large dancefloor or seaqting area (depending
on formality required).
The thing could be rented out to those living on boats in the harbour - just
tie it up alongside, fire up the genset for the band, and party the night away
with as many folksa as the voasties will allow on it. No need to trash your
boat or limit the guests to 6. ;-)
Plus, it could have a tent added for inclemenet weather or to negate the
seagull problem.
Anyone who actually starts to use this idea owes me a free rental a year plus
2% of the profits.

Steve "I knew I should have stuck to computer engineering..."