Bob Bob is offline

Default Why women and sailing don't mix.

On Jun 28, 5:54*pm, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

In conclusion, women DO have a place on a boat. Jus not the old fat
cows.....

Bob

Is this why your Internet address uses the name Freya, a major goddess
in Norse Paganism?

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Hello Bankok Bruce:

Actually, its the name the boat maker named them. But ya, the designer
was named Halvorson so the Freya reference. When I went boat shoping I
new the qualities I wanted and the broker said, well kid sounds like
you need a Freya. the Ingrids and West Sails seemed a bit pudggy so I
bought the Freya.

bob