Sven Mischkies Sven Mischkies is offline

Default Why women and sailing don't mix.

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

I'd say, for the most part, woman have no place aboard a sailing vessel.
There are exceptions, however. The exceptions, by my standards, would be
young, fit, enthusiastic, competent, strong and sexy younger women. This
type enjoys working their body, sweating and overcoming problems. This type
loves to be sailing and she shows it. This type, after a hard days sail,
will crawl into your berth all rearing to go

That's utterly brilliant. Best comedy I have read in the usenet in a
long time. Keep it up "Wilbur".

Ciao,
SM
--
http://www.gourockviews.co.uk
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it