Don White Don White is offline

Default I can't believe it

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.