Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default I can't believe it

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:02:10 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How can he fail? Unless he breaks something or you run out of gas, he just
keeps on trying 'til he gets it!

The secret to getting up on the wakeboard, is different than with ski's.
You don't point the tip of the board towards the boat, you have the
board parallel to the transom , keep your knees bent, and 1 sec after
the motor is gunned, you pull yourself up, in a quick motion.