John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default I can't believe it

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:02:10 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How can he fail? Unless he breaks something or you run out of gas, he just
keeps on trying 'til he gets it!