Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default Why women and sailing don't mix.

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:28:48 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
.. .
snipped some

Hey Dumbo!

If you are going to post as Gregory Hall try to remember to change
your signature block to Gregory otherwise you have just identified old
Greg as another of your sock puppets and now you'll have to go to the
bother of making a new one.

Huh? It was Gregory posting as ME. He does that - been doing it off and on
for some time now. He thinks it ****es me off but it doesn't. Unless he
forges the headers and changes Gregory Hall to Wilbur Hubbard in the From:
line it's pretty obvious that it's him not me.

Seems kind of sick to me; Wilie-boy extolling the merits of his
alter-ego Capt. Neil and supported by his host of alternative
personalities. Multiple Personality Syndrome.

Not! Just a host of devoted fans!

Wilbur Hubbard

Wliile-boy, didn't your mama teach you that it was a sin to tell a
lie?

O.K., you screwed up and forgot to change your signature and you got
caught. Stop making excuses, just say you're sorry for the mistake and
move on. And next time be a little more careful.

Multiple personalities aren't life threatening and they are treatable
so be of good heart and see your psychologist.

Bruce-in-Bangkok