Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Why women and sailing don't mix.

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:34:46 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

A recent posting by Rosalie B.
.... real men are so often found plying the oceans of the
world lone handing?

Wilbur Hubbard

Oh my word! He cannot even keep his sock-puppets
signed off appropriately.

Brian W

Naw, that's just Greg fooling around. He's been doing it for quite a while
now. For some reason he thinks it bothers me signing my name to his posts.
Kinda dumb when his name appears in the From: line, duh! Check out his
headers. He posts from alt. net. I use Octanews. Two completely different
news servers.

Even though I, Wilbur Hubbard, am a multi-millionaire, I didn't get that way
wasting money on two of anything when one will do. That's why I recently
sold my Swan 68. I turned a tidy profit on her as well . . .

I hope this helps.

Wilbur Hubbard