Mike[_6_] Mike[_6_] is offline

Default I can't believe it

Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

wrote in message
On Jun 27, 12:08 pm, wrote:
On Jun 27, 11:31 am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Jun 27, 10:31 am, HK wrote:
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

He is a snot. Has he sent you e-mails on Loogys behalf?
You, too? There must be at least five of us now who have gotten
emails
from Herring asking us to be nice to his handicapped son, Loogy.

Liar, as usual. Have you EVER told the truth about ANYTHING?

Poor dumb boy. How would you know? Did your daddy, Herring, send you
emails asking you to be nice to you?

As suspected, you lied.....again.....like always.....

Crap, I thought the group was going to improve, but insist on playing
with the trolls. Looks like Harry is going for a new twenty four hour
troll record, with your help...... oh well.. time to paint a
house...