Tony Nazar Tony Nazar is offline

Default I Can't See My Post

In article ,
"MWB" wrote:

Thank God!!!! I can see them.

Other posts I sent to a non binary newsgroup showed up very quickly. Even
with Roadrunner there was a time lag in posting photos.

One of the joys of my life is taking photos of ships and posting them to
this group. When Roadrunner caved in to politics I was very upset.

I went with Joevans recomendation and went with Tera News. So far so good.

Mark

My thanks to joevan for the teranews tip. I was really ****ed at Cuomo
and Verizon/Time Warner/Sprint for using the sledgehammer approach to
solving what is/was an easily solved problem. Cuomo said there were 86
groups in alt that were offensive - I'm sure there are some and I'm not
sure what offensive means since that's subjective. for the 3 providers
to shut down their customers' access to Usenet smacks of heavy handed
paternalism.

When a good alternative becomes available - GWI comes to mind - I will
jump just on principle.