Glenn Ashmore

Default are Hereshoff plans in the public domain ?

The Haffenreffer-Herreshoff Collection at the Hart is a royal pain to
search through. The 13,000 drawings are indexed by some arcane system
used by the Herreshoff plant. It took me 4 hours to find all the
drawings for the 12.5. As we were in Boston on vacation the first mate
was not a happy camper when I came out of the museum.

Foo Bar wrote:
Not public, but available at the Hart Nautical Museum at MIT

ron

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com