kipmc4 kipmc4 is offline

Default So, would you call the cops?

On Jun 23, 3:10*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

If you saw 10 people in a 14 foot boat? I might even turn to a rat,
especially if there were kids on board. What would you do?

I would call the local gendarmes. *Having found a 2 week old body (fell off
a dock and conked his head) I would work to avoid someone else having to
find a floater. *Plus adds fuel to new boating laws.

I would first pull up to them and let them know that you "Just saw the
harbor patrol heading this way, "The fine would be very large"

BTW You are not being a rat just a responsible boater.