[email protected] gagnon.sylvain@gmail.com is offline

Default Engine trouble

On Jun 23, 6:31*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:30:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Anybody knows what could make the engine behave that way?

If the VRO has been acting up, you could have fouled plugs, the carbs
might need cleaning, could be a soft power pack - there are any number
of possibilities with that type of RPM range.

I would suspect either plugs or something along the lines of a power
pack.

I'll check the plugs but at idle, the engine runs fine. I would think
a foul plug would show its color more at low RPM.

The transition is ALWAYS at 3,200 RPM. Once it reaches 3,200 RPM (on
the dot), it gets to 4,000 RPM within a fraction of a second (it feels
like a sport car taken off) as if it got the correct air/gas ratio
suddenly.