posted to alt.sailing.asa
sailirc sailirc is offline

Default Obama Doublespeak

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"sailirc" wrote in message
news:Xml7k.3914$JL.2139@trnddc05...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"sailirc" wrote in message
news:ILk7k.651$IL6.3@trnddc04...

"jeff" wrote in message
. ..
Dave wrote:
Pharma Companies (who now like to call themselves "Pharmaceutical
Research
Companies")?

Sure they love to push the myth that they spend almost all the money
you give them on research, but in fact its only 13.4%, or roughly what
other high tech companies spend on R&D. They are really marketing
companies, spend 24.4% of sales in that area.

I hate the fact that the biggest contributor to our high drug costs is
the noxious ads that are illegal in almost every other country.

to much talk about obama, if he cannot fix the mess he can always
nig..er rig it

Wow... that's pretty sick. I thought you were a reasonable person, but I
can see why your "forum" isn't worth my time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

blaaah you were never gonna show up to it anyways so who cares.
and also it was a joke dumb a..

--
Boat Auctions
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

heh... so much for looking before we leap... no hard feelings on my part.
It *was* a dumb joke.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

just a joke going around, no harm intended.

have you seen katie or anyone ?
this group is dead.