[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Reefer madness

Richard,

They're both air cooled. The freezer's evaporator currently has frost
all over it and the refrigerator's plate has cool condensation. I
cycled them both off and then on again and they seem to be working
now. The Fridge is down to temp and so the compressor is stopped and
cool. The freezer is trying to bring its box back down and its
compressor is running and hot and drawing about the right amperage.
The electronic controllers don't have LEDs but I just bought a couple
and will put them between + and D to see if the controller are
reporting errors. I also picked up a couple of tins of 134a and some
adapters and a hose with a low side gauge, but I'll hold off on all
that until I've looked at the LED output.

Thanks,

-- Tom.