posted to alt.sailing.asa
Kapt Krunch Kapt Krunch is offline

Default Obama Doublespeak

God damn America!

I seriously question Obama's judgment. Why be a member of a church that
preaches hate for 20 years and then all of a sudden disavow it to get
elected president?

Another factor casting a shadow upon his judgement is his pledge to have a
publicly financed campaign and then he changes it once he starts getting
money from private sources - just to get elected president?

Obama comes from a broken family, he was raised by his rascist, white
grandmother. How has this distorted his world view? Bill Clinton grew up
fatherless and we all see what he is. Obama seems to want to be liked by
everyone, he hasn't taken a stand (especially an unpopular one) on any
issue - that includes the Iraq invasion. He may win the popularity contest
for most likeable guy for president, but where's the beef?

He says he will bring people together, but he has the most liberal voting
record in the Senate. He has a minimal understanding of economics, a fairy
tale view of foreign policy, and no diverse life experience. He's a lawyer,
his wife is a lawyer that is all they know. Worst yet, they both have worked
only in the non profit sector, where money comes from handouts. He knows
nothing about entreprenuership, business, or how the average American's
daily life is. He's a product of the Chicago Southside machine.

The only reason people will vote for him is as a backlash against Bush. With
the ethanol crop under water, soaring food and gas costs, devaluing dollar
and the rest, Obama's old time solution of tax and spend will lead to
nothing but increased personal and societal misery as it has in the past.

What events in Obama's life reveal his character? No one really knows the
guy, all we see is the current color of this chameleon. What has he done?
One thing we do know is that both him and his wife can be bought, as it is
with almost every politician. Unlike others, his price seems to be a
bargain - perhaps because of his poor judgement.