JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default "When the levee breaks; there ain't no place to stay"

On Jun 21, 10:31*am, Tim wrote:

Oh yeah, I'm 50 mi. away from all that, and we're doing ok. The wife
jsut finished her 3rd round of chemo. Had an MRI which looked
questionable, so they ordered a mamogram. Found out she has a small
cyst showing up, but with testing it proved to be nothing. not
cancerous. That's a relief, then thursday she had to dring a jar of
barium, go for another test of some sort. we're waiting for the
results on that one. Then monday she goes to be measured for radiation
treatments on her throat.

But the doc's are imressed with her progress.

She's tired, sore, cranky but other than that, we're doing ok.

Thanks!
Tim

Glad to hear she is not letting it beat her Tim. She continues to be
in my prayers.