[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default "When the levee breaks; there ain't no place to stay"

On Jun 21, 9:46*am, Tim wrote:
Here's some pics of the flooding just 50 miles from me. a guy made
this website to show the vastness of the water in Lawrence Co. IL.
where I'm origionally from.

http://www.stevehardesty.com/

In fact, in the 80's I lived in a small highway community of Westport
IL which is on the IL. side of Vincennes Indiana. The Wabash River had
three levees break and it naturally went on the Illinois side.

http://www.stevehardesty.com/floodpics/042.jpg
In this pic, you can see my old two story house which is surrounded by
trees. Look at the water level, it's up to the top story window The
blue building is the chrysler dealership.
I the left is a large yellow building which was the maintenance/ class
building for the Vincinnes University Aviation mechanics school and
Vincennes University airport.
at the top of the pic is the roof of a resteraunt.

Fortunately they got all the cars and planes out fo there

Stay safe, man. How's your wife doing?