Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default How should Lexan be cleaned?

"Denis M" wrote in message

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
Blank"Denis M" wrote in message

My dodger has a front Lexan panel with vinyl siding. I like the concept
of looking trough
the panel instead of above it.Yet I have not used detergents to clean
the Lexan. I am
apprehensive about what to use.so as not to distort the vision and
making scratches.
I wonder if anyone has had any positive experience in using a cleaning
product other
than dish detergent,

Spray it with mosquito spray with DEET. It'll really do a job on it . . .

--
Gregory Hall

Thanks to every one for their help. I have learned a lot. This is the
first time that I have a Dodger let alone the Lexan panel and vinyl
sidings. My slip neighbour had a can of "Plexus" and told me to use it. I
did use it with a micro fleece cloth. Everything came out spotless. The
Lexan panel look better than the windshield of my car. I also used Plexus
on the heavy 1/2 thick Plexiglas of my hatch doors. The came out good but
very slippery when you have to handle them for storage or closing the
boat. Plexus odour is very strong and almost gave me a headache. Maybe
next time I'll try other products already mentioned in this thread

Please don't use the mosquito spray with DEET. I was only joking. It will
make it all milky and ruin it forever.

--
Gregory Hall