Denis M Denis M is offline

Default How should Lexan be cleaned?

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
Blank"Denis M" wrote in message

My dodger has a front Lexan panel with vinyl siding. I like the concept
of looking trough
the panel instead of above it.Yet I have not used detergents to clean the
Lexan. I am
apprehensive about what to use.so as not to distort the vision and making
scratches.
I wonder if anyone has had any positive experience in using a cleaning
product other
than dish detergent,

Spray it with mosquito spray with DEET. It'll really do a job on it . . .

--
Gregory Hall

Thanks to every one for their help. I have learned a lot. This is the
first time that I have a Dodger let alone the Lexan panel and vinyl sidings.
My slip neighbour had a can of "Plexus" and told me to use it. I did use it
with a micro fleece cloth. Everything came out spotless. The Lexan panel
look better than the windshield of my car. I also used Plexus on the heavy
1/2 thick Plexiglas of my hatch doors. The came out good but very slippery
when you have to handle them for storage or closing the boat. Plexus odour
is very strong and almost gave me a headache. Maybe next time I'll try
other products already mentioned in this thread