Courtney Thomas,,,

Default vacuum bagging hull

John,

Thank you for your reply, but you are repeating my questions :-)

The hull is 40' LOA.

No I don't have any experience doing this....that's why I'm posting the
query.

I'm confused as to why you are unclear of the motive, ostensibly knowing
the difference between E-glass/polyester resin and S-glass/epoxy.

Anyway, have you any related experience/knowledge of such an undertaking ?

Cordially,
Courtney

John Meachen wrote:
There is no technical reason why it cannot be done.There is however a need
for enough people to cope with the job.It would be useful to know how big
the hull in question is.
Ther is also the question of why you would mix E-glass and polyester
with S-glass and epoxy.Have you any experience of either combination?