posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Obama Doublespeak

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:45:59 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

What's the order of magnitude of the gross margins of:

Oil Companies?
Pharma Companies (who now like to call themselves "Pharmaceutical
Research
Companies")?
Electronics Manufacturers?
Computer Equipment makers?
Microsoft?

Sounds fine to me. Is that the order from most to least obscene? Glad I'm
not on the list!

It's in order from the lowest gross margins to the highest.

Really?
http://www.fool.com/investing/high-g...annot-lie.aspx

Big bummer about the oil companies... gross margins of less than 10%... the
sky is falling!!

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1009...profit-margins

[snip]

you noticed how empty the roads are recently?

It's crowded on the freeway in Silicon Valley.

Gee, so is it on the East Coast. Funny that should happen in time of such
"nation crisis" isn't it?

Not really. We cling to our gas-guzzling cars, guns, and religion. I know I
do!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com