John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default OT my son got a sunburn

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:02:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jun 19, 12:56*pm, wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:44*pm, wrote:

My son goes to the YMCA summer program, and he got a very slight
sunburn doing archery. I think I should call child protective services
on them. They allowed him to get sunburn, even though he uses
sunscreen, AND they gave him specifice rules and instructions for
archery, which he followed of course. But how can they allow such a
dangerous and deadly sport, even though he's been taught all of his
life to be safe and responsible?

enough already...

Sorry, but it takes the lowest of low life scum to say things about
someone's kids. Although the offender has proven himself time and time
again to have no class, this is proof positive of just what a scum he
his. If the outcome of being an overprotective parent is him, no
thanks! I think he spent way too much time locked in his sealed
sterile room.

It just keeps 'em coming back, Loog. Let it go.
--
John *H*