[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default stolen fuel

On Jun 18, 6:21*pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
That reminds me that I meant to ask if anyone here knows what the real and
practical differences are between heating oil and diesel fuel. *...

Slightly OT, but I keep hearing experts arguing that one reason that a
small diesel car is less green than a gas/electric hybrid is that
diesel fuel is more highly refined than gasoline. Of course diesels
as a class can run on anything from asphalt to kerosene. So, what
special things are they doing to make diesel fuel as we know it and
why are they doing it?

-- Tom.