Backyard Renegade

Default Anchor Pulpit Construction

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message After
cutting in the channel, round the edges in a smooth curve to match the
bottom. Aft of the area where the part meets the boat, you could just
flatten it out and drill a hole in any direction to route the wires
out of there. I will try again with that ascii, here is how the part
will look from the front:
| |
Scotty

I have been rethinking this. I think if you bolt the part properly to
the boat, spreading the load, there is probably no reason to add the
thickness in the center as noted in the ascii above. The above
configuration would also create a lot of extra work anyway. Scotty