jps

Default Just How Safe Do You Feel?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Gould 0738" wrote in message

Even if the humanitarian argument falls on deaf ears, the anti-taxation

crowd
ought to
try to realize that a $1000 in prevention is worth $100,000 in cure.

Now...hang on just a minute, Gould. Are you claiming that if someone gets
good grades and has marketable skills by the time they get out of high
school or college, they're less likely to rob people in dark alleys and

end
up in jail? That's quite an assumption. I'm gonna need to see some right
wing sources for THAT kind of theory.

smirk

Yeah, and I've not seen a stitch of evidence on any right wing news source
proving that food in the morning helps kids think. How much do you think
we're wasting on those kids each morning?