posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Obama Doublespeak

"Bob" wrote in message
On Jun 18, 6:08 am, "Kapt Krunch" wrote:
bs removed

And 8 years of bush administration did what for us??????

Well, we've got a lovely war that's making us "safer" isn't it? Went after
Saddam while bin laden played with the taliban, currently in Pakistan, our
wonderful ally who allowed the proliferation of nukes to N. Korean and
Syria. Hey, and don't forget all the goodwill Bush ****ed away after the
Sept. attack. He's unrepentant, and who cares (according to Cheney) if 70%
of the voters think we're going in the wrong direction and the war was a
sack-o-**** lying misadventure.

Even the mouths on the business shows (CNBC etc) say he has ****ed the
economy up. THe guy on the stock pick program Mad Money says bush is
bad for the economy.

When you hear stock brokers saying the economy is **** and blamming
bush somthing is very wrong.
Bob

Now, the rightwing-nuts are going to go after "speculators" in the oil
commodities market. Why? Well, Congress (Democrats therein being complicit
I'm ashamed to admit) decided to de-regulate them in 2007, so even if they
are to blame (which is doubtful, since they generally smooth out
fluctuations), we have no way of knowing (something like 30% of commoditiy
trading is "regulated" by foreign exchanges). Of course, McCain, honorable
and reasonably intelligent, originally thought the obscene oil-co profits
should be taxed, but now has decided that Bushco's oil buddies will need to
help him win this coming November, so he's gone back on what he said.

I'm hoping that the two candidates will avoid the personal attacks (although
going after Michelle seems to be the ticket right now), actually talk about
the vast differences, avoid mis-quoting each other, and treat each other
with the respect each certainly deserve.

Rant on -
Kucinich, despite him being (tongue in cheek) a bit left of center, should
have his 35 articles of impeachment of Bush heard on the House floor, but
Pelosi said it's "off the table." Why? I recently asked Feinstein (one of
our Senators), and the response was "it wouldn't be good for the country."
Why? It's no wonder that people are moving toward independent status. It was
"good" for the country to impeach Clinton but not "good" for the country to
impeach Bush.
- Rant off

--
"j" ganz @@