Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Wilbur Hubbard right again

"Bruce in alaska" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:

(in USA territorial waters)

That is the qualifier here..... In Wilbur's example, in the other thread,
the Canadian Fellow WAS in International Waters...... BIG Difference.
Also, just how long do you think it would "Politically Correct" to
enforce this, Unilaterally, against shipping, of other Nations, before
the WORLD would condemn the US, and suit be filled in International
Court, in Hague, for Piracy. It may be a Presidential Proclamation,
but the actual Rules of Engagement, under which it is enforced, is
Significantly more strict, than what you are alleging. I suspect if
a USCG Officer was intending to enforce this, he would at least have to
get permission from his District Admiral, at a minimum, and likely from
HQ in DC.

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply

Like we care under the present administration what the world thinks or
does...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com