[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

On Jun 18, 3:53*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 3:41*pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:35*pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...113DF934A15756...

Here's some more balance:

We can't feed them meat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6896309.stm

Can't let them sleep in a car seat:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Can't let them play football:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71071

Can't take them to the emergency room for anything:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0...ued-when-child...

Can't let them play with toys:

http://www.uspirg.org/newsroom/toy-s...ws/consumer-gr...

Only thing we can do is lock them in a hermetically sealed room with
soft walls.

OK Who was the bean bag that got you started on this topic? Although, I
think I know. What was the name of the thread?

That's it Jim..........blame someone else for Loogie being unable to
control himself.- Hide quoted text -

Me control myself? Who was the idiot that suggested that because some
parents decide to let their kids be kids, albeit in a safe and
controlled way, that somehow those parents are inferior and should be
subjected to child endangerment laws? Who is it that suggested that a
parent that allows their children to safely and responsibly
participate in sports is somehow a bad parent?- Hide quoted text -

It was a troll.. and you answered him several times..

Actually Scott it was not a troll but an honest and balanced
discussion of the matter at hand.

Did you read it?- Hide quoted text -

Breaking the agreement once here in an OT post.. I did not read it and
was not addressing it. I was refering to Harry and the new liberal
ideologue here from my home state. The one that already slipped and
let us know it is really about the noise, you know, one of those guys
that thinks everything he does is ok, but everyone else sucks....