Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Diesel fuel additives

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 04:50:33 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

The last two diesel powered boats we owned had dual primary Racor filters
per engine with valving that allowed either filter to be replaced while
running on the other filter. It's a setup I would recommend to any diesel
boat owner.

Absolutely right, along with vacuum gages to monitor the filters.

The advice to have a bunch of spare filters on hand after the first
fuel treatment is also right on the money.

Biobor seems to work pretty well but there is another product called
Pri-D that was highy recommended to me last year by a professional
fuel polisher.