Bouler Bouler is offline

Default NL - Friesland - Early morning sunrise near Sneek [part 1] - File 1 of 6 - sunrise-6.jpg (0/2)

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
Jeronimus wrote in
3.133:

Some pictures of one of the last days of 2007 my season. The sunrise
of october 7th proved to be absolutely perfect. A slight mist made for
wonderfull light conditions and some good photo oppurtunities. The
lack of wind made it even nicer. I truly enjoyed this morning and
still like to view the pictures to get the feeling back

Beautiful Jeroen, taken on a moment I'm mostly deep asleep;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)