Jeff Morris

Default Info wanted on Nonsuch

http://www.nonsuch.org/

I had a Nonsuch 30 for 8 years and loved it. I can't think of a better costal
cruising monohull.

"KeelHaulLunde" wrote in message
om...
The best boat I've ever sailed in my life has to be the Nonsuch 26'
Classic. I love all the Nonsuch boats. I want all the information
you can give me regarding any Nonsuch. I want to know where used ones
are located, I want to know where to go for information, and I want to
know your views about the boat. I have been looking hard into buying
a boat. And if I can find a Nonsuch in fair condition there would be
no hesitation. So please send every relevant response to this group.

Thanks

~ M Lunde