JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default I searched but could not find a better place to..............

On Jun 16, 9:12 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:43:39 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

I saw this NG is mainly about posting about various general/non
boating topics (not to mention the flaming) and I could not find a NG
devoted to chipmunks...........so here goes.

What do they eat?

When we lived up north our chipmunks were very fond of acorns,

and the cat was very fond of acorn eating chipmunks. And so it goes.

We have 2 indoor cats that will not be hunting the chipmunks. Nice
suggestion though.

The outdoor cats in our neighborhood seem to prefer birds.

Oh well.