Molesworth Molesworth is offline

Default How should Lexan be cleaned?

In article ,
"Cogeco News" wrote:

I use a product called "Clear-To-Sea" Works great
It has a small amount of wax in the mix which causes rain to bead & run off.
Never Never Never use any ammonia base product such as Windex. The ammonia
will turn the lexan cloudy.

"Denis M" wrote in message

Blank
My dodger has a front Lexan panel with vinyl siding. I like the concept =
of looking trough the panel instead of above it.Yet I have not used =
detergents to clean the Lexan. I am apprehensive about what to use.so as =
not to distort the vision and making scratches. I wonder if anyone has =
had any positive experience in using a cleaning product other than dish =
detergent,

My dodger developed brownish stains along the base of the outside two
vinyl panels.

I did lots of searching and settled on 'Maryhate' 'Clear Vinyl Cleaner
and Polisher'. It had no effect on the stain whatsoever, which remains.

One can actually feel the difference in levels ( originally thought it
was salt build-up and an easy fix).

Anyone else tried and succeeded?

--
Molesworth