Canuck57 Canuck57 is offline

Default Salt water license looks to be a go...

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:11:20 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

NOAA Proposes Rule to Require Sal****er Angler Registration

Nice.....The HMS fee, the NC sal****er license fee, the Sal****er
Angler license fee in 2011, the oversize permit for the boat &
trailer, the inspection fee for the trailer, the TWIC.... what else
will they think of?

That reminds me of that line from "Young Frankenstein" as they are digging
up a dead body from a fresh grave. They are covered in mud. Young
Frankenstein stands up, covered in mud and says "What a filthy job. Igor
says "It could be worse". Frankenstein says "How". Igor - "It could be
raining", and suddenly it starts to rain.

I really don't think you want to ask what will they think of next.

I already know. The fees will go up, and up and up and up and up...with
more complexity than ever. 2 years no fees is just to get the foot in the
door.