[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Batteries - what's best and cheapest for long term cruising thesedays

On Jun 15, 12:32 pm, Salomon Fringe wrote:
That's interesting. Do you have the actual manufacturers discharge
graphs that the author says they -for some reason- don't seem to supply?

Just go look them up. There's no secret. I don't know why the author
seems to think there is. Indeed, the article you posted in reply to
Roger down the thread has some good info on this. Did you read it?
In any case, the author of your first link doesn't provide a single
test or citation to support his views, so why should we believe him?

... If the AGM
manufacturers have nothing to hide then that info will be advertised on
their websites.

It is.

--Tom.