Auerbach

Default Premature Launch!

And of course it will be on the carefully prepared "next day" launch, when
the whole world is watching, that something will go horribly wrong! (g)

"Jim Conlin" wrote in message
I'm beginning to think that maybe the best plan is to have two launchings:
Launch in private, get the bugs out and the rigging finalized, haul it for

quick cleaning, a wash coat of bottom paint and clean clothes, then launch

the
next day for the friends, clergy, cameras, bagpipes, party, etc.

Ron White wrote:

Somehow I picture your launch happening with champagne and a nice party

with
no "Scary Movie" video produced. OTHO, you can always have a cyanide

tooth
installed to be totally prepared.

--
Ron White