HK HK is offline

Default Speaking of beautiful images...

Billgran wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Speaking of proof, I just checked the Evinrude site and could not find a
link that took me to the dozens of motor and boat test reports you can
find on the Mercury and Yamaha sites. The Evinrude site has lots of
pop-ups and hyperbole, but not the kind of hard information that helps a
potential buyer evaluate performance and fuel economy.

Can you provide the link there I couldn't find...appreciate it...

HK,

It looks like someone changed the Evinrude site recently and made it harder
to find the test reports.

Go to the Evinrude site, click on Showroom, then choose an engine family and
click on a specific motor. You will then see 3 tabs: SPECIFICATIONS,
COMPETITIVE COMPARISONS, and PERFORMANCE REPORTS. Click on COMPETITIVE
COMPARISONS first, then click on PERFORMANC REPORTS to see what you can
download. If you click just on REPORTS, sometimes it didn't work. I don't
know whose bright idea that was, but things could have been done a lot
simpler.

Bill Grannis
service manager

Thanks, Bill. I finally found them.
Just between us boys, the Evinrude site is...lousy.

There's just too much going on there, in terms of rollovers, popups, and
suchlike, and it is too difficult to find the information a prospective
buyer might want.

Well, at least the information a prospective buyer who knows how to read
might like... :)