JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Speaking of beautiful images...

On Jun 15, 9:04 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 07:30:39 -0400, HK wrote:

Anyone with any understanding of outboard motors who reads through
the various performance bulletins available on engine/boat combos can
only conclude there are very minor variations in the results
available with the various brands of modern engines, two stroke or
four stroke, on similar boats.

Any "understanding" you have about anything relates only to what side
of the manic/depressive cycle you are on at any given time.

Go take your meds.

I took my daily vitamin. It's the only "med" I take.

That explains a lot.

Another fine example of a post from someone who claims to want to
improve the tone and quality of this NG.