posted to rec.boats.electronics
Mas Dubh Mas Dubh is offline

Default Interface issues

Apols if any of this has been posted previously - I have just found
this newsgroup. It's pure dead brill.

Systems:-
Airmar DST 800 inputs to Actisense NDC4. Also coupled in to NDC4 is
Navman Wind and Garmin 182 GPS. USB from NDC4 to Tosh laptop running
Chart Navigator Pro.
Output to dsc radio from NDC4 ok

Issue 1
Chart Nav Pro shows DST info (well, everything it can as it is still on
land - hence no depth as yet). Wind info doesn't show up although CNP
shows data from AIS (separate usb port), GPS info and DST info. Logging
the port shows wind info being received however. Any ideas?

Issue 2
Fitted Navman repeater - can I take the output from either the NDC4 to
show all the info? (present limited attempt shows NMEA - "no" report on
Navman screen.

or

Can I wire the DST such that it feeds the NDC4 AND the Navman
repeater? If so how?

TIA