Larry Larry is offline

Default Batteries - what's best and cheapest for long term cruising these days

"Roger Long" wrote in news:48546dfb$0$12938
:

Be prepared for EVERYTHING to be more expensive than the last time you
bought it. After all, everything comes to you in diesel and gas fueled
trucks.

Took the stepvan to the warehouse, today. Pumped in 29 gallons of filtered
vegoil from the French Fried Oil and Refining Company main ballast tankage
with the 55 gallon drum hand pump.

We just GOTTA get an electric transfer pump to match the filter
pump.....It's too hot in that damned warehouse to pump by hand!

Another of my consorts was there and we promised each other to drive around
a lot this weekend to use up some of the excess....again. I got 13 more 5
gallon boxes of used oil on Friday from the Chinese guys.

This batch I'm running now is going to smell a little. My hands smelled
like fish oil after I pumped it. Fish is the only smell I can detect,
intermittently, in the exhaust, which is really clean.

Screw OPEC and Big Oil....we got fuel running out our EARS if we're not too
lazy to just go get it!