Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Right-wingnut Kook claims ((was Kook claims)was Beneteau Makes Racing Boats?))

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:44:58 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Much like some western Euro countries, we should be
moving much more aggressively in the direction of alternative energy.

Iowa has had one oil well that produced 69 barrels, so they looked
elsewhere for energy. We came up with wind. The state of Iowa
manufactures windmills, and gets 5% of its electricity from them.
The rest of the world is agressively pursuing nuclear. We should be.
Turn all those surplus weapons into power, for openers. Alcohol is a
cruel hoax. Turning food into fuel is insane. The poorest people will
starve

Casady