nockers nockers is offline

Default Los Angeles Harbor Fireboat Warner L Lawrence

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:23:31 GMT, nockers wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:19:20 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"nockers" schreef in bericht
. ..

Interesting picture, thanks.

You're welcome. Glad you liked it. Here's another view.

Thanks.
Here are a few detail shots of this boat from 2005. I hade the
pleasure to take A harbor ride

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...5%20la%20trip/

I only see cars, what do I do wrong?

Open the page go to the bottom right. Click on view all
about half way down the page starts the detailt shots of the boat
My other hobbies ar Fire trucks. You may also want to view a few of my
other photo pages

opps!!!!!!!!!! bad typeing