[email protected] maui@cruising.com is offline

Default Batteries - what's best and cheapest for long term cruising these days

It looks like I'll need new house batteries soon. This set of 6
Trojan T-105 has been function for exactly 5 years now. About 4 years
away from the docks. Before we had 2 Surette 8D's - cruised 5 years
and lasted 7 years before I replaced them early to go cruising again.

So - what's good now? Whatever it is has to fit in the 2 x 8D or 6 x
T-105 footprint. Too hard to change that.