Bob Bob is offline

Default Aggies Lost at Sea?

On Jun 12, 4:18*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:33:36 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Have fun fred. I think I need to do somthing today.....
Bob

Spelling lessons perhaps?

Nah, spelling lessons..... I dont need no stinkin spelling lessons.
Thats one of the great things bout this place. Dont have to worry bout
impressing anybody wit my spelling. But for support of all the non
spellers, there are no links/associations/causal relationships between
crappy spelling and intellegence (how ever ya wanna operationalize
intellegence). But it must really get to yall who love Scrabble and
attempting the NY Times Cross Word Puzels

Catholic School Bob