posted to can.rec.boating,rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Wade Carl Henley Wade Carl Henley is offline

Default Bayliner 2655

Thanks for all the responses. The reason I mention this boat, is because I
am looking for a trailerable boat, one that can house two to four people,
stopping at various small villages along the way, max. time would be two
weeks long.

The idea is to cruise up and down the west coast British Columbia, seeing
all the small villages that are there.

Do you guys think this boat would do the trick?

Glenn
"JimH" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:46 pm, JR North wrote:
My anchor snagged on one, but it was no trouble to pull it free.
JR

Another rec.boats regular looking to improve the quality and tone of
this group.