Miljenko

Default Looking for free boat plans...

Meindert Sprang wrote in message
"Miljenko" wrote in message
Hello to ALL of you,

first, I am telecommunications engineer and if anyone asked me about
building some electronic device I always helped him. I gave him

schematic
diagram if I had one but did not made a device. That is for what I

asked
for !!!

Hello Miljenko,

I have a collection of links on my boatbuilding site:
http://www.customware.nl/boats/en/index.html

Option "interesting links". Maybe you can find something of your intrest
there.

HELLO FROM CROATIA - land of the most beautifull see and little ships!

Been twice to Croatia (Opatija), on my honeymoon and later in the season
again. Unfortunately I wasn't caught by the boatbuilding virus then. But

it
sure was beautiful!

Meindert
(also an electronics engineer that loves to build boats after a days work
behind a computer screen)

***
Hello,

be sure I will look at your site.
Opatija is tourist destination since Austro-Hungarian Monarchy so there is
no industry even small workships. But in West Istria, Kvarner, Mid and South
Dalmatia there are many shipyards (few large but many small like
www.piculjan.hr , www.plovila-tusek.com , www.seaway.hr/nerezine630.htm ...)
many are built last 4 years. Most of them produce modified traditional forms
in plastic.
By the way, on honeymoon there are many things to enjoy, not searching for
shipyards. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
I am electronics engineer, but my hoby is sea, fishing, diving and of course
boat building only for myself ( NOT FOR SALE). I have not money to buy boat
so I am building myself slow as my financial alows. But my grandmother have
nice house 30m from sea in Crikvenica so I am often down there.
Now I am 30 Y.O. married man with 2 year old daughter and boat must be this
size to handle not only me, my friend and equipement but now my family too.

Thank You for answering.
Miljenko.