Sal's Dad

Default Bolger Diablo

The Diablo with a 25 is smooth, fast, fun. Instead of the flotation box in
the bow, put in a thwart for the kids, with a handle across the bow to hold
onto. Wheeee!! Only problem is you can't create enough wake to circle
around and bounce them a bit, in flat water.

Great fun in big water, surfing along the swell. It also keeps up its speed
pretty well with 800+ lbs of crew/cargo.

Dragged it out of the water Saturday; it was caught in moving ice on the
outhaul. Would have been gone today.

Talk about Pucker Factor? Out with the family today, breaking through a
mile of 1" ice, in a 8 hp, 14' skiff...

Scotty,
Why don't you do that . . . and tell us what the 'Pucker Factor' is.
{When I ride with Joanne, in her "Arrest Me Red" Saturn Coupe, it's a '3'

on
the straight, although it's reached '5' in turns, on occasion.}

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop
{If I put my 3.5 on one side of the transom, and my 6 on the other . . .
will that give me a 9.5 hp ? . . .}

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
SNIP
. . . Dynamites' reccomendation to me to put my 25 horse on a standard
Diablo. Bet it would move right along though.
Scotty