[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Aggies Lost at Sea?

On Jun 11, 9:04*pm, Bob wrote:
Bob, The HRU and the weak links are not the same thing. Are u sure you
attended lifeboat school?
Again what was your excuse for keeping the raft and EPIRB below decks?
Fred

Hello Fred:
To help fill the void in your life.
Bob

Thanks Bob

I hope you smarten up and get a proper mount with a hydrostatic
release if you really sail at all offshore in the PNW for your epirb.
Mount it on your mast base aft if you do not have a better spot due to
flush decks. It is just plain dumb to keep an EPIRB below decks.

I can halfway understand keeping a liferaft in a soft pack in the
cockpit (not Below), if you can not afford a proper hard pack and rack
with a HRU.

What kind of boat do you have takes on so much green water that you
have secured items washing over?
Is that why you never post pictures of your boat? Is it a sunfish?

Please note in this film there are liferafts that see plenty of blue
water washing over the cases, but none are washed over or trigger the
HRU's : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXuzy...eature=related

Is it because your water is green and weighs more that you risk your
life and keep your EPIRB and liferaft below?

Do you plan on attending Liferaft school? Barking out oar commands on
a liferaft is pretty much a waste of time.

Fred