Mike Brannon

Default working dory paint

"Jim Conlin" wrote in message
I recollect some New Bedford fish boats which had on the wheelhouse top a

dory
or two painted international orange. I 'spect that it was in the interest

of
visibility.

Wow! That(international orange) would be a bit too loud me thinks.(smiles) I
do thank you for the suggestion..under the conditions a boat far from land
would benefit from the visibility standpoint.
Actually I think something softer. I think that the buff (thinking buff=
lighter and flat) would do nicely for the hull as in buff yellow. Accent
color for the rail/sheer strake maybe the bright green.
Since my little tender will represent a workboat I think that the grey
interior will suit it best. Thanks to all who replied. especially steveJ
and Rick Hayes who sent me some great pics. Really appreciate it!

Regards Mke Brannon